Wolfram Research is one of the world's most respected software companies. We are pioneers in computational science and technical innovation, and we pursue a long-term vision to research and develop the tools to make computation an ever-more potent force in today's and tomorrow's world. Our products, which are centered on the knowledge-based Wolfram Language, include Mathematica and Wolfram|Alpha.
We are seeking a highly motivated Account Executive to join the Wolfram Technologies Sales Team and manage our Northeast Sales Region. You will be considered a primary contact at Wolfram, using your excellent presentation and interpersonal skills to work directly with startup companies and commercial business clients. A mix of technical and sales knowledge is required, as well as a love for cutting-edge technology.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field
- At least two years of direct sales experience, preferably in a technical setting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Knowledge of startup companies in the Northeast region of the United States
- A strong work ethic and the ability to network
- Analytical and presentations skills required
- Strong decision making, problem solving, and negotiation skills
What Wolfram Offers:
Wolfram is full of entrepreneurial people working together to accomplish great things. It's a friendly and intellectually stimulating atmosphere set up to maximize individual productivity and achievement and to accommodate a wide range of working styles. Whether it's remote work, flexible schedules, or modern project management, Wolfram has long been a pioneer in employee-oriented workplace practices.
As a Wolfram employee, you will receive a competitive base salary plus incentives and commission; 401(k) matching; health, dental, and life insurance for you and your dependents; and above-average PTO.
Location: Remote, Northeast region of the US (preferably in New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, or New Jersey)