Wolfram is full of entrepreneurial people working together to accomplish great things. It's a friendly and intellectually stimulating atmosphere set up to maximize individual productivity and achievement and to accommodate a wide range of working styles. Whether it's remote work, flexible schedules, or modern project management, Wolfram has long been a pioneer in employee-oriented workplace practices.
The Role: Public Relations and Marketing Specialist
Wolfram is looking for someone who has a solid understanding of the current technology space to drive its US corporate and industry public relations and marketing communications efforts. The Public Relations and Marketing Specialist will develop and implement media and public relations initiatives that significantly widen the reach of media, influencers, and future partners with meaningful stories about Wolfram and its technologies.
This position requires proactive and reactive media relations. The ideal candidate will have experience developing public relations campaigns, a solid grasp for utilizing social media, and a passion for emerging technologies. Strong organization, communication, project management, multi-tasking, and presentation skills are essential. Candidates must thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, distributed team environment.
Wolfram is always looking for talented, enthusiastic, driven people to join our organizations. Wolfram will allow you to have an impact on everything you touch, satisfy your entrepreneurial spirit, and place you directly in the path of cutting-edge technology.
- Lead PR and marketing communications
- Generate new customer acquisition strategies
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with press, influencers, and partners
- Research industries and trends to identify new PR opportunities
- Write and edit press releases, media pitches, and blog posts
- Work with other key marketing functions to ensure PR efforts are actively integrated with overall marketing plans
- Represent Wolfram and present our technology to external outlets
- Experience with the current technology space
- Exceptional business writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong knowledge of social media and its use for marketing and PR
- Ability to both work independently and collaborate effectively with distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to plan and lead multiple projects and priorities under deadline and in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to distill complex technical information for use in PR programs