For over 25 years, Wolfram has been pushing the boundaries of computation to deliver groundbreaking technology solutions across corporate, government, and educational sectors in all technical fields. Those solutions include Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha, CDF, and the Wolfram Language.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative company known and respected worldwide as the leader in computation and computational knowledge across technical and scientific fields.
Wolfram is full of entrepreneurial people working together to accomplish great things. It's a friendly and intellectually stimulating atmosphere set up to maximize individual productivity and achievement and to accommodate a wide range of working styles.
Wolfram is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Recruiter to drive Wolfram's recruiting strategy, initiatives, and initiatives and growth. Wolfram's work culture is forward-thinking. Our ideal candidate is a team player with a "can-do" attitude.
As a Recruiter for Wolfram, you will be both intrigued and delighted by our unique opportunities. No one position is alike, allowing you to constantly learn new aspects of our company and what we do. We have a close-knit startup feel, and your ideas and innovation are respected, rewarded, and appreciated.
Wolfram is always looking for talented, enthusiastic, driven people to join our organization. As a Recruiter, you are the voice of our company. It will be your job to emit that enthusiasm to attract top talent. Wolfram will allow you to have an impact on everything you touch, satisfy your entrepreneurial spirit, and place you directly in the path of cutting-edge technology.
- Prescreen and interview scheduling for Hiring Managers
- Determine true interest level of candidates by gauging chemistry, body language, and motivation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Coordinate and attend recruiting events
- Update internal candidate tracking database
- Create, file, and maintain filing system for resumes, applications, and miscellaneous paperwork
- Conduct applicant reference checks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years relevant administrative, human resource, or recruitment process experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, fluid environment
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting, and networking
- Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written
- Strong organizational skills, including time management, with the ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Experience using social media and the internet to identify candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical background and knowledge of Mathematica and Wolfram|Alpha is a plus