For over 25 years, Wolfram has been pushing the boundaries of computation to deliver groundbreaking technology solutions across corporate, government, and educational sectors in all technical fields. Those solutions include Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha, CDF, and the Wolfram Language.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative company known and respected worldwide as the leader in computation and computational knowledge across technical and scientific fields.
Wolfram is full of entrepreneurial people working together to accomplish great things. It's a friendly and intellectually stimulating atmosphere set up to maximize individual productivity and achievement and to accommodate a wide range of working styles.
Wolfram is looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Technical Recruiter to drive Wolfram's recruiting strategy and implement technical initiatives and growth. Wolfram's work culture is forward-thinking. Our ideal candidate would possess a "can-do" attitude with a strong willpower to succeed.
As a Technical Recruiter for Wolfram, you will be both intrigued and delighted by our unique opportunities. No one position is alike, allowing you to constantly learn new aspects of our company and what we do. We have a close-knit "start-up" feel, and your ideas and innovation are respected, rewarded, and appreciated.
Wolfram is always looking for talented, enthusiastic, driven people to join our organization. As a Technical Recruiter, you are the voice of our company. It will be your job to emit that enthusiasm to attract top talent. Wolfram will allow you to have an impact on everything you touch, satisfy your entrepreneurial spirit, and place you directly in the path of cutting-edge technology.
- Partner with hiring teams to assess their needs and build an effective research platform
- Manage applicants and partnerships by assessing their skills and return on investment
- Determine true interest level of candidates by gauging chemistry, body language, and motivation
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management
- Manage full cycle recruiting plans with strong deliverables
- Coordinate and attend recruiting events
- Manage internal candidate tracking database
- Recommend and implement ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the growth of the company
- 3+ years technical recruiting experience in a high-growth, fast-paced, fluid environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of state and federal laws related to recruitment
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience using social media and the internet to identify candidates
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical background and knowledge of Mathematica and Wolfram|Alpha is a plus