Join us in downtown Chicago, Illinois on August 4 for the Mathematica in Finance and Economics seminar.You'll discover why many financial companies rely on Mathematica as their computational tool of choice, providing them the cutting-edge technology they need in a competitive landscape.
Learn what you can do with Mathematica to help in your workflow:
- Rapidly develop and prototype trading algorithms
- Perform code optimization and parallel processing of Monte Carlo simulations
- Automate calculations and reports to capture around-the-world market data 24/7
- Analyze data quickly by seamlessly connecting to databases and other software programs
- Customize analysis by leveraging application-specific functions with a high-level programming language
- Easily create reports, charts, and interactive GUIs for presentations
- Reduce development time by working entirely within one environment
|Featured Speakers:||Dr. Michael Honeychurch, Vertical Marketing Manager, Wolfram Research
Dr. Michael Kelly
You will also be automatically entered to win an Apple iPad just by attending. Light refreshments will be provided.
"Blazingly fast if you understand the problem you're modeling. Conciseness of code, about 5% of other languages, makes development time far shorter...the most elegant tool out there."