- Explore new ideas and innovative applications around knowledge-based computation, development, and deployment, made possible by Wolfram technologies.
- Discover hybrid-cloud computation and see previews of Private Cloud solutions, Wolfram Development Platform, and their integration with groundbreaking Wolfram|Alpha technologies.
- Get more out of the Wolfram ecosystem and discuss what an Enterprise Computation strategy could mean for you by meeting our experts and networking with other users.
- Leave with all you need to get started with Wolfram technologies, inspiration, guidance, training, and access.
Who should attend?
- CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, data architects
- Data analysts, engineers, scientists, software developers, etc.
- Lecturers, content developers, etc.
About Wolfram technologies
Wolfram is the company where computation meets knowledge. Over 25 years of pioneering research and development have resulted in the ultimate computation ecosystem, making possible today’s portfolio of innovative products. At the centre is the revolutionary Wolfram Language, which defines a unique convergence of computation and knowledge.More about Wolfram »
|6 June||LondonWhitechapel Gallery|
|7 June||ZurichThe World Trade Centre||Special Focus:Finance|
|8 June||BerlinThe Radisson Blu||Special Focus:Development|
|9 June||EindhovenHigh Tech Campus||Special Focus:Image Processing|
|10 June||WarsawHilton Hotel|