Join us in downtown New York City, New York on September 15, 2011, for a workshop and seminar on financial strategies with Mathematica.
We hope you will discover why many of the world's leading financial institutions rely on Mathematica as their computational tool of choice and how using Mathematica can give you the edge you need in an increasingly competitive environment.
Attend our workshop, seminar, or both to learn what you can do with Mathematica to increase efficiencies in your workflow. We will cover a variety of topics, including how to:
- Customize analysis by leveraging application-specific functions with a high-level programming language
- Automatically apply any of the known trading indicators
- Perform code optimization and parallel processing of Monte Carlo simulations
- Easily create reports, charts, and interactive GUIs for presentations
- Reduce development time by working entirely within one environment
|Featured speaker:||Dr. Michael Kelly, Wolfram Technology Consultant, Wolfram Research
Space is limited for the workshop and seminar, so click here to register now.
When you register and attend the workshop, you are eligible for a 20% discount on a professional license of Mathematica.
"Mathematica is uniquely able as a derivatives modeling tool. In particular, later versions include substantial new numerical functionality and are capable of efficient compiled numerical modeling on large structures. Mathematica can manage not just scalar, vector, and matrix data, but tensors of arbitrary rank, and its performance scales well to large and realistic problems."