Join us for a free seminar and workshop on image processing with Mathematica.
Click here to see if we are heading to your city.
You'll discover why the Mathematica image processing solution is used by organizations around the world—giving them an edge in an increasingly competitive environment.
The seminar will provide you with a broad overview of Mathematica and image processing, while the hands-on workshop will provide you with live consulting and an in-depth look at how to leverage Mathematica in your work.
Our featured speaker will demonstrate the overall image processing workflow in Mathematica, including:
- Integrated Workflow: one platform for prototyping, validation, and development
- Automation by Design: from algorithm and parameter selection to user interface design
- Most Complete Functionality: segmentation, registration, feature detection, filtering, and more
- Scalable Performance: integrated support for CPU and GPU parallel computing
- Computable Documents: share your analysis in interactive format with CDF
|Featured speakers:||Shadi Ashnai, Image Processing Manager, Wolfram Research
Matthias Odisio, Image Processing Software Developer, Wolfram Research
Paul Wellin, Wolfram Education Group, Wolfram Research
Space is limited, so register soon!
"Humans are visual machines: a quarter of our brain is used for vision. Mathematica has superb and appealing graphics; everything is visual and interactive. It is an unsurpassed medium for the design stage of new methodologies. The completeness is just mind-blowing."