Wolfram Research Recognizes Innovations
at 2011 Technology Conference
Wolfram Research honored ten individuals with the inaugural Wolfram Innovator Awards at the annual Wolfram Technology Conference in Champaign, Illinois.
Stephen Wolfram presented the awards to individuals who have made significant contributions through the innovative use of Wolfram technologies in the fields of education, finance, and engineering, among others.
- Steve Bush, The Procter & Gamble Company
- Seth Chandler, University of Houston Law Center
- Ronald Kurnik, Roche Molecular Systems
- Diego Oviedo-Salcedo, Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana Bucaramanga
- Eric Shulz and Pearson Education
- Dana Scott, Carnegie Mellon University
- Michael Ulrey, Boeing
- Stan Wagon, Macalester College
- Debra Woods, NetMath/University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Philip Zecher, EQA Partners