Send us your idea for a cool Mathematica poster between now and March 19, 2012. Your submission can be as simple as a text description of your idea, or as elaborate as a notebook, complete with formatted text and original Mathematica-generated images. If your poster is chosen as one of the top 25 submissions, we'll send you a free poster showcasing the winning design.
How to submit your poster idea:
- Respond to this post with your idea, or
- Send us your idea via email at email@example.com, or
- Upload your file using this form; Please enter the recipient as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This contest ends March 19, 2012.
- All submissions must include original content. Submissions that include copyrighted images, characters, or text will not be accepted.
- All submitted ideas will become the property of Wolfram Research.
We look forward to seeing all of your great ideas!