India Mathematica Tour 2010: Sept 23 to Oct 9

Read me first!
Latest news and resources for the Wolfram Faculty Program community...

India Mathematica Tour 2010: Sept 23 to Oct 9

Postby Sonali_DeSouza » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:08 pm

Join me at the India Mathematica tour and learn how you can integrate Mathematica into your teaching and research.

The India Mathematica Tour is free and runs September 23-October 9 with stops in Chennai, Mumbai, Manipal-Karnataka, Bangalore,
and Vellore. Attendees will experience the powerful advancements of Mathematica 7, including integrated image processing, parallel
high-performance computing, and on-demand data. The tour will also highlight Mathematica 7's impact on a wide range of fields,
from engineering and finance to research and education.

Local experts will demonstrate Mathematica's exciting technologies and help both advanced users and beginners learn how
to incorporate them into their work.

Some locations will also feature free hands-on Mathematica 7 training, so attendees can discover the breadth of Mathematica
7's capabilities up close.

Anyone interested in science, engineering, finance, research, or education is invited to attend. Registration details and a complete
schedule are available at: http://www.wolfram.com/events/india2010

-Sonali
Sonali_DeSouza

Re: India Mathematica Tour 2010: Sept 23 to Oct 9

Postby Sonali_DeSouza » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:18 pm

This will be the first in a series of Indian tours over the next few months, so if you'd be interested in a technical talk or workshop in your area, please let me know.

-Sonali DeSouza
Sonali_DeSouza

Return to News and Announcements