Register now--only a few seats remain!
Join us in downtown New York City tomorrow for the Optimizing Financial Modeling seminar.
You'll discover why many of the world's leading financial institutions rely on Mathematica as their computational tool of choice and how using Mathematica in combination with NVIDIA's groundbreaking GPU technology can give you the edge you need in an increasingly competitive environment.
Learn what you can do with Mathematica and NVIDIA GPU technology to increase efficiencies in your workflow:
- Analyze data quickly by seamlessly connecting to databases and other software programs
- Customize analysis by leveraging application-specific functions with a high-level programming language
- Automatically apply any of the known trading indicators
- Perform code optimization and parallel processing of Monte Carlo simulations
- Automate calculations and reports to capture around-the-world market data 24/7
- Easily create reports, charts, and interactive GUIs for presentations
- Reduce development time by working entirely within one environment
- Transform modeling, simulation, and visualization performance by up to a factor of 100
Dr. Michael Kelly, Wolfram Technology Consultant, Wolfram Research
John Ashley, Senior Solutions Architect, NVIDIA
Philip Zecher, Chief Risk Officer, EQA Partners
You will also be automatically entered to win an Apple iPad and NVIDIA GPU processing card just by attending. Light refreshments will be provided.
"Blazingly fast if you understand the problem you're modeling. Conciseness of code, about 5% of other languages, makes development time far shorter... the most elegant tool out there."
--New York based hedge fund
For further details, please visit: