Authored by Andrew Dorsett, a former high school and university calculus instructor, the seminar provides insights on the benefits of using Mathematica for teaching calculus topics such as squeeze theorem, derivatives, Newton's method, Riemann sums, and solids of revolution.
This seminar is free, and includes example class materials for teaching calculus that you can download and immediately start using in your classes. Highlights include:
- Riemann sums example
- Solids of revolution example
- Squeeze theorem courseware (Mathematica notebook)
- Derivatives lab activity (Mathematica notebook)
- Newton's method tutorial (Mathematica notebook)
- World population lab activity (Mathematica notebook)
- Links to resources to help you get Mathematica, find materials, or connect with other users around the world
We hope to "see" you there!