Join us in downtown New York City on September 15, 2011, for the Financial Strategies with Mathematica Workshop and Seminar. You'll discover why many of the world's leading financial institutions rely on Mathematica as their computational tool of choice and how using Mathematica can give you the edge you need in an increasingly competitive environment.
Who should attend:
* Risk analysts
* Quantitative analysts
* Risk and portfolio managers
* Brokers and traders
Learn what you can do with Mathematica to increase efficiencies in your workflow:
- Customize analysis by leveraging application-specific functions with a high-level programming language
- Automatically apply any of the known trading indicators
- Perform code optimization and parallel processing of Monte Carlo simulations
- Easily create reports, charts, and interactive GUIs for presentations
- Reduce development time by working entirely within one environment
Dr. Michael Kelly, Wolfram Technology Consultant, Wolfram Research
When you attend the workshop, you will automatically receive a 20% discount on a professional license of Mathematica. Light refreshments will be provided.
"Mathematica is uniquely able as a derivatives modeling tool. In particular, later versions include substantial new numerical functionality and are capable of efficient compiled numerical modeling on large structures. Mathematica can manage not just scalar, vector, and matrix data, but tensors of arbitrary rank, and its performance scales well to large and realistic problems."
--William Shaw, professor of mathematical finance at King's College London, UK in his book, Modeling Financial Derivatives with Mathematica
For further details, please visit: