The Suggestions Bar is a new interface paradigm that lets you navigate and discover functionality throughout the Mathematica system. As soon as you finish a computation, you will get optimized suggestions about what to do next. Evaluate a new function or bring up an interactive wizard at the press of a button.
- Intelligently build actions on top of previous actions to get the results you want.
- Suggestions Bar automatically presents optimized suggestions when you finish an evaluation.
- Choose more suggestions from across Mathematica's broad functionality to find additional avenues of exploration.
- Many suggestions have dynamic interface elements so you can set the right values and preview results before committing.
- Easily combine a series of inputs into one.
- Immediately access full Wolfram|Alpha results based on your previous output.
- Take advantage of the latest improvements to the interface instantly.
- Beginners can learn what Mathematica can do and how to do it.
- Experts find common functions conveniently at hand and discover new related features.
- Hide or unhide the Suggestions Bar with one click.