|More about Mathematica »
Taking advantage of Mathematica's full integration of numeric and symbolic mathematics and its complete programming language, Mathematica 7 provides a structured framework for fitting and analyzing linear, nonlinear, and generalized linear models. Built-in functions make it easy to extract, visualize and perform further computations on standard built-in diagnostics and results from fitted models. Together with Mathematica's data import, graphics, and document generation features, Mathematica 7 provides a natural environment for easily fitting, analyzing and generating reports about models of data.
- Fitting and results for linear, nonlinear, logit, probit, and generalized linear models. »
- Support for any number of continuous and nominal predictor variables.
- A large number of standard results and diagnostics for each model type.
- GeneralizedLinearModelFit includes common named exponential families and link functions, and allows for user-defined families and links. »
- Model-based framework provides for flexibility and ease of use in data analysis workflows.
- Symbolic representation of fitted model objects provides modular encapsulation of complete fit information.