A WorkLife FrameWork Introduces Creative Workflow Tools for
September 12, 2006--A
WorkLife FrameWork, the new creative workflow
tool set for Mathematica, is
now available for download from Wolfram Research.
Featuring a suite of 42 customizable palettes that require no knowledge
of Mathematica code, the innovative application package leverages
Mathematica's graphics and typesetting functionality to help
projects of any size. Its unique, easy-to-use interface also enhances
the Mathematica front end, streamlining common tasks for
researchers, educators, and students in any field.
Key capabilities enable users to:
- Create interactive journals and notebooks that contain
Mathematica's complete functionality, including graphics,
typesetting, and executable code
- Blog from within Mathematica using its full graphical and
- Create to-do's and manage personal information
- Generate automated technical reports
- Convert Mathematica notebooks into slide shows
- Archive or password-protect notebooks and access earlier
- Expand Mathematica's connectivity to databases, email, web
searches, and RSS feeds
- Easily tag and extract information from notebooks
- Track their usage of Mathematica and access frequently used
Through November 12, 2006, all customers may take advantage of an
introductory 20% discount on A WorkLife FrameWork
through the Wolfram
Developed and supported by Scientific Arts, A WorkLife FrameWork
requires Mathematica 5.2 or higher and is available for Windows and
Mac OS X.
More information is available on the product website.