1. D. Monasse, "Symbolic geometry, golden
spirals, and Descartes-Geometry,"
Mathematica in Education 2, no. 3 (1993): 3-6.
2. Garry Helzer, "Designo, ergo
sum," The Mathematica Journal 3, no. 4
3. B. Autin, D. Monasse, and S. Perreard,
"Descartes-2D, a program to do
perfect drawing and
geometry by computer," in Mathematics with Vision: Proceedings of
First International Mathematica Symposium, ed. V. Keränen
Mitic (Computational Mechanics Publications, 1995), 29-36.
4. B. Autin, "Genericity and set processing
in Geometrica applied to
parallel and paraxial lines in architecture and optics," in
Mathematics: Proceedings of the Second International Mathematica
Symposium, ed. V. Keränen, P. Mitic, and A.
(Computational Mechanics Publications, 1997), 45-52.
5. B. Autin and E. Wildner, "Sculpture and architecture with Geometrica," Symbolic Computation: New Horizons.
Proceedings of the Fourth International Mathematica Symposium, June 25-27, 2001, Tokyo Denki University.
6. B. Autin, "Hippias Quadratrix." [online version]
7. B. Autin, "Coupling Physics and Geometrica," in Proceedings of the Mathematica Technology Conference 2007. [online version]
8. B. Autin, "Overlapping Tests in CAD Applications," in Proceedings of the Mathematica Technology Conference 2007. [online version]