New in Version 1.4.4
- MathCode C++ v1.4.4 is compatible with Mathematica 8. The new version is a minor upgrade that improves compatibility and adds more convenient features for the users. Visual C++ 2010 is now among the supported compilers.
- Support for Mathematica 8 (Caution: the old free MinGW 32 C++ compiler from 1998 cannot be used within Mathematica 8).
- Support for Microsoft Visual C++ Express 2010
- Support for MacOSX-64 bit Mathematica releases
- Line and column number is added to many error messages related to symbols in Mathematica code
- Better diagnostics when license errors and license key mismatch occur
- Better warnings on problems during compilation
- Several new demos
Mathematica Construct Support
- Allowed an iterator without list constructor
- Better diagnostics of Import during compilation
- Can handle explicit list constructors for up to 100 elements (was 10 before)
- Stricter type compatibility check for "return" expressions
- Better diagnostics for Sum calls
- Warn about SetShape() function in runtime library that cannot change the shape of copy of array fragment