- Generates readable code, using array operators in Fortran 90.
- Compiles generated code from within Mathematica.
- Generated code integrates seamlessly into Mathematica programs.
- Switches conveniently between native and generated code.
- Provides a simple syntax for specifying types in generated code.
- Customizes by user-defined Mathematica rules that are interleaved in the code generation process.
- Supports an easier syntax for array slicing both in Mathematica and in the generated code, simplifying extraction of columns or submatrices.
- Syntax for interfacing with external functions is straightforward, including argument type, order, and "call by reference."
- Supports interpolating functions.
- Represents Mathematica lists and matrices using native Fortran 90 arrays, giving:
- High readability and efficiency by using C++ templates and operator overloading
- Separate implementation for each matrix and list type for highest performance
- Optimized standard operations on lists and matrices
- Column major order representation for easy interfacing to numerical packages in Fortran