Join us for The Oxford Mathematica Publishing Day 2007, a rare
opportunity to learn firsthand about Mathematica's many advantages
as a publishing tool. Hosted by Wolfram Research and featuring
presentations by several publishing partners, this conference gives
special attention to the newly released Version 6 and related key
developments in the publishing arena, and also highlights the benefits
of the Mathematica Author and Publisher Programs.
Intended for both publishers and authors, this one-day event in the UK provides inside knowledge about print and electronic production with Mathematica, using Mathematica to increase the value of any technical catalog, how best to target and communicate with your customer base, and more.
|Featured Speakers:||Jon McLoone, Senior Developer and Sales & Marketing Manager, Wolfram Research|
|André Kuzniarek, Document Technology Manager, Wolfram Research|
Come take advantage of our publishing expertise...
- Learn how to more easily integrate Mathematica into the publishing process
- Be introduced to groundbreaking new Mathematica technologies for presenting and visualizing technical ideas
- Find out how to communicate directly with the expansive Mathematica community
- Get in on the ground floor with the new Mathematica Author and Publisher Program
- Forge new relationships with fellow publishers and authors
Space is limited for this event. Registration costs £40 plus VAT. If you are registering under a co-sponsor promotional code, your registration is complimentary. To reserve your seat, please complete the registration form.