Analyze and Visualize Elevation Maps and Data with Mathematica
Whether analyzing geospatial data or rendering terrain elevation files as topological maps,
Mathematica provides you with the largest collection of ready-to-use functions in a single system.
You can quickly import elevation maps in all major file formats, analyze geospatial data, produce
professional visualizations, create interactive applications, and more, to dramatically
improve the speed and quality of your work.
Discover Mathematica's powerful features and see how its value far exceeds other products':
- Easily import terrain elevation map files such as SDTS DEM, USGS ASCII DEM, CDED, GeoTIFF, and more for analysis and visualization
- Render imported elevation data as topographic maps with optimized color schemes
- Import geospatial information formats that combine layers of raster, vector, and textual information
- Use built-in, industrial-strength image processing algorithms to analyze satellite and radar data and study geologic features of interest
- Compute with integrated data on geodetic coordinate systems, geoid shapes, reference ellipsoids, and others
- Automatically create interactive applications for viewing elevation maps or visualizing geological phenomena
- Apply built-in, powerful statistical analysis and optimization routines to analyze large amounts of data
- Employ specialized geoscience functionality tightly integrated with the core Mathematica system, and more than twenty built-in application areas such as GIS, statistics, and image processing
Intrigued and want to learn more? Check out our FREE Elevation Map and Data Information Kit.