Improve Your Research and Development Workflow with Mathematica
Develop, design, and prototype new products from the ground up, all in one system.
With an integrated environment and a broad range of computational abilities and deployment options, Mathematica provides a complete R&D workflow, from modeling to analysis to presentation.
Discover Mathematica's powerful features for research and development and see how its value far exceeds other products':
- Rapidly prototype models and methods with its flexible programming language, reducing costs and time through virtual testing
- Keep notes on product design, code for models, and results—even
presentations and interactive tools—in a single organized electronic
- Examine results with descriptive statistics for univariate and
multivariate data, several regression models, and a wide variety of
built-in standard statistical charts and graphs
- Accelerate your research or product development by integrating with other
systems—everything from databases to lab equipment to existing code
- Perform robust calculations for quality management, failure testing, and
more, using industrial-strength hybrid symbolic-numeric functions across a
broad range of mathematical and scientific fields
- Instantly create interactive applications to test parameters for new designs and models
- Create publication-ready visualizations, or deploy applications locally or server-side
- Compute with built-in continually updated data across technical and
sociological fields, including all reference human proteins; detailed
physical, chemical, and molecular properties of more than 34,000
compounds; the entire DNA sequence of the human genome; and hundreds of
geographic, demographic, and economic properties for countries, cities,
and other entities
Intrigued and want to learn more? Check out our Research and Development Information Kit.