Mathematica OEM Benefits
Whether you are an established technical software company or just
getting started, Mathematica can add capability and quality to your
product while cutting development time and costs. Team up with the
established and recognized name in technical computing. Let us help ease
the pain of software development by combining the tools of
Mathematica with your existing or planned products.
Wolfram Research is committed to working with developers to create
high-quality OEM applications using Mathematica in many areas of
Struggling with the need to reduce your application's time to market
in order to stay competitive?
Take advantage of the number crunching and graphing expertise of
Mathematica. Why spend time programming and testing complex functions
that have been proven by Mathematica users for years. Don't lose weeks or
months coding and testing underlying mathematical functions when you can
Need to add functionality but don't have the resources or expertise?
Your programmers can use the extensive function libraries of a
ready-built and tested mathematical engine without wasting time coding
algorithms for computations. Let our team of researchers and programmers
focus on the mathematics and graphics, so your team can focus on your
application. Empower your team, and show the competition what you can really do!
Are your programming groups missing deadlines because of
duplicate development efforts?
Coordinate your work across project groups and platforms with one
off-the-shelf software system. Mathematica can provide consistent
underlying capabilities to be used within your software in all projects. Make the
most of your programming resources and minimize repetitive efforts, so you
can beat those deadlines.
Mathematica offers powerful tools for OEM development.
- Mathematica provides the largest and most complete library of
technical knowledge available today.
- Mathematica's powerful computing and graphical kernel take
your application's abilities to new heights.
- With a simple MathLink connection, your application can take
advantage of Mathematica's already complete kernel.
- Mathematica's high-level programming language provides complete
- A rich set of data structures is available.
- Powerful and customizable buttons and palettes complement your
application by making its features available at the click of a button.
- Mathematica represents the state of the art in symbolic
- Developers enjoy free access to our outstanding Technical Support team
as well as access to a Wolfram Research Technical Contact, who will provide
assistance with your project.
- Wolfram Research offers many levels of OEM product development.
- Wolfram Research offers flexibility in choosing the right combination
of product-support options that best fulfill your needs and objectives.
If you are interested in developing an OEM application or want further
about our business development program, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.