Mathematica uses Wolfram Research's advanced
algorithmic methods--combined with award-winning graphic
design--to automate the process of immediately creating
cognitively and aesthetically compelling material. Mathematica
allows final-quality presentation routinely throughout the working process.
- Immediate automatic creation of publication-quality visual material.
- Options for both high-level and detailed control of aesthetic criteria.
- Full automation of graphics detailing, using algorithmic aesthetics methods.
- Multiple automatic methods for feature segmentation and highlighting.
- Automatic aesthetics for meshing, lighting, and labeling in 2D and 3D graphics.
- Automatic coloring, transparency, and markers for multiple curves, regions, and datasets.
- Robust automatic region-of-interest determination and whitespace minimization.
- Automated aesthetics fully scalable for large datasets and complex graphics.
- Automatic context-sensitive sizing and proportioning of graphics.
- Extensive built-in artistic and scientific color schemes.
- High-resolution printing fully supported for all output.