Mathematica brings a high level of human interface capability to
mainstream computation--seamlessly integrating use of gamepads,
joysticks, haptic devices, 3D mice, and other HID systems. With
automatic bindings for 3D rotation and Manipulate controls, Mathematica
allows immediate widespread interactivity, as well as
making possible front-line experiments on the coupling of interface and
- Automatic and user-configurable mappings from device values to variables.
- Automatic device recognition, with full plug-and-play support.
- Built-in bindings for common device classes; easy extensibility for arbitrary devices.
- Support for any number of simultaneous devices.
- Uniform support across computer platforms.