Mathematica includes a powerful integrated source-level debugger that allows immediate inspection and control of Mathematica programs. Mathematica's symbolic architecture--combined with its notebook document paradigm--makes possible a unique level of flexibility in analyzing and validating programs, shortening the cycle for application development.
- Scalable architecture allows debugging of programs of any size.
- Program source code immediately annotated directly in notebooks.
- Arbitrary computation at breakpoints, including graphical display of intermediate results.
- Breakpoints settable on source code, message generation, and symbol usage.
- Breakpoint inspector for convenient management of breakpoints on large programs.
- Lightweight Monitor function for immediate real-time display of program execution.