The European Wolfram Technology Conference is a great stage for users to share their own stories, which is an integral part of the learning experience. Submit a talk topic for presentation at this year's event.
Note: the submission deadline is 6 April 2018.
Submissions are encouraged in but not limited to
the following areas:
- Machine learning and neural networks
- Audio processing
- Cloud deployment in the Wolfram Cloud
- Computational finance
- Enterprise computation strategies
- Educational tools and courseware development
- Enhanced visualisation
- Efficient numerical computation
- Signal and image processing
- Integrated workflows, from research to production
- Computational application deployment and development
- The finite element method
- Computational geometry
- System modeling and simulation
- Analysing and processing big data
We request that all submissions are made through our submissions form. Please keep abstracts to 250 words or fewer. Your submission does not have to be in its final form.
Have questions? Contact us.