The Wolfram Technology Conference is a great stage for users to share their own stories, which is an integral part of the learning experience. Submit a talk topic for presentation at this year's event.
Note: submission deadline is July 15, 2019.
Submissions are now closed.
- Please keep abstracts to 250 words or fewer and titles to 70 characters or fewer
- For optimal presentation viewing, please adjust magnification default to 150%
- Your submission does not have to be in its final form; final presentation format will be collected at a later date
- Submissions and final presentations should be made in Mathematica notebook format (.nb) using one of the abstract template notebooks and should be in English
- Submissions are reviewed by committee. Acceptance notifications will be emailed by July 26, 2019
- The projector resolution for presentations will be 1920 x 1080