This course demonstrates how the Wolfram Language built-in curated Knowledgebase can be used to bring real-world data, computation and visualization into the classroom for exploration and learning. Examples are given from a sampling of the thousands of represented domains, including chemistry, geography, weather and word data.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Language, Wolfram|Alpha, Wolfram Knowledgebase
You'll Learn To
- Compute and visualize chemical data and properties
- Work with geographic, population and many other kinds of country data and properties
- Access historic and current weather data to plot precipitation and other values
- Use built-in dictionary search functionality to find anagrams, palindromes and properties in many languages
- Look up a particular use or sense of an English word using built-in word data