Solving PDEs with NDSolve
- Instructor Led
- 2 h 30 min
- 1 Certification
Estimated Time: 2 h 30 min
Course Level: Intermediate
Requirements: This course requires basic working knowledge of Wolfram Language and of differential equations.
Certification Levels: Completion
This course introduces Wolfram Language built-in functionality for solving partial differential equations (PDEs). Topics include the numerical method of lines, boundary conditions, the Finite Element Method (FEM) and the use and construction of meshes.
Featured Products & Technologies: Mathematica, Wolfram Language
- Solving PDEs with the method of lines
- Defining the temporal variable and associated boundary conditions
- Applying FEM to solve PDEs
- Specifying Dirichlet, Neumann value and periodic boundary conditions
- Using meshes with NDSolve
- Creating custom meshes for arbitrarily shaped regions
Earn your certificate of completion for this course by attending an online class. Request your certificate using the class survey form.