Hands-on Start to Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition Training Tutorials
- Special Event
- 45 min
- 1 Certification
Estimated Time: 45 min
Course Level: Beginner
Certification Levels: Attendance
During these live, hands-on training sessions, you'll learn the basics of using Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition—use free-form input to enter math and science calculations, create interactive notebooks, calculate problems numerically or symbolically and see step-by-step solutions, assign variables and define functions, create 2D and 3D graphics and make them interactive, and turn your notebook into a dynamic presentation. This is an exciting opportunity to learn directly from the authors of the book Hands-on Start to Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition and ask questions during the interactive Q&A. Participants will need access to Wolfram|Alpha Notebook Edition to utilize the hands-on aspects of this training.
- Notebooks: Learn how to quickly create notebooks that combine calculations, graphics, interactive examples and notes.
- Basic Calculations: Discover how intuitive it is to enter free-form input and get solutions for a variety of calculations (e.g. arithmetic, algebra, calculus, linear algebra).
- Build Up Calculations: Use previous results in future calculations, assign variables and define functions.
- Basic Graphics: Create 2D, 3D and interactive graphics with controls to dynamically change the parameters.
- Suggestions Bar: Access step-by-step solutions, suggestions for next steps and related computations.
- Slide Shows: Create dynamic slide show presentations with interactive elements that can be changed on the fly.
Request your attendance certificate during the online session by using the survey form.