- Knowledge of and experience with Mathematica
- Bachelors degree required; MBA/MS/PhD preferred
- Work experience in areas such as math, physics, computer science, engineering, finance, economics, etc.
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Success oriented, deadline driven, and money motivated
If you are ready to finally begin a career in which you can have it all—a product you can stand behind, job satisfaction, a challenge to think creatively, and the ability to make money based upon your time commitment and quality of work—we are ready to add you to our team.
Please complete an online application today at careers.wolfram.com