Financial data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
Bankrate, Inc. Bankrate.com. »
- Brigham, E. F., M. C. Ehrhardt, and L. C. Gapenski. Financial Management: Theory and Practice. (9th ed.) Harcourt, 1999.
- Brown, K. C. and F. K. Reilly. Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management. (6th ed.) Harcourt, 2000.
Central Bank of Chile. Exchange Rates and Parities. »
Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey. EVDS. »
CoinMarketCap, LLC. "CoinMarketCap JSON API." »
- Defusco, R. A., et al. Quantitative Methods for Investment Analysis. United Book Press, 2001.
EconStats International. EconStats.com. »
European Central Bank. Euro foreign exchange reference rates. »
- Francis, J. and C. Ruckman. Financial Mathematics: A Practical Guide for Actuaries and Other Business Professionals. BPP Professional Education, 2005.
- Gwartney, J. D., R. S. Sobel, and R. L. Stroup. Economics: Public and Private Choice. (9th ed.) Harcourt, 2000.
Morningstar, Inc. Morningstar. »
Quandl, Inc. Quandl. »
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »