Lattice data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
- Conway, J. and N. Sloane. Sphere Packings, Lattices and Groups. Springer, 1998.
- Elkies, N. D. "Lattices, Linear Codes, and Invariants, Part I." Notices of the AMS 47, no. 10 (2000): 1238-1245.
- Elkies, N. D. "Lattices, Linear Codes, and Invariants, Part II." Notices of the AMS 47, no. 11 (2000): 1382-1391.
- Elkies, N. D. "Mordell-Weil Lattices in Characteristic 2, II: The Leech Lattice as a Mordell-Weil Lattice." Inventiones Mathematicae 128, no. 1 (1997): 1-8.
- Elkies, N. D. "Mordell-Weil Lattices in Characteristic 2, III: A Mordell-Weil Lattices of Rank 128." Experimental Mathematics 10, no. 3 (2001): 467-473.
- Martinet, J. Perfect Lattices in Euclidean Spaces. Springer, 2003.
- Nebe, G. "Some Cyclo-Quaternionic Lattices." Journal of Algebra 199, no. 2 (1998): 472-498.
Weisstein, E. W. MathWorld—A Wolfram Web Resource. »
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »