Pulsar data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2019.
Background sources and references:
- Cox, A. N. (Ed.). Allen's Astrophysical Quantities. (4th ed.) Springer, 2000.
Davenhall, A. C. and S. K. Leggett. "Constellation Boundary Data." Strasbourg Astronomical Data Center. »
Kaplan, D. L., et al. "A Precise Proper Motion for the Crab Pulsar, and the Difficulty of Testing Spin-Kick Alignment for Young Neutron Stars." The Astrophysical Journal 677, no. 2 (2008): 1201. »
- Lang, K. R. Astrophysical Data: Planets and Stars. Springer‐Verlag, 1992.
Manchester, R. N., et al. "The ATNF Pulsar Catalogue." arXiv:astro-ph/0412641v1 (2005). »
- Meeus, J. Astronomical Algorithms. (1st ed.) Willmann-Bell, 1991.
Powell, R. An Atlas of the Universe. »
- Roman, N. G. "Identification of a Constellation from a Position." Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific 99, no. 617 (1987): 695-699.
- Shaya, E., J. Gass, and G. Schneider. Astronomical Data Center.
"SIMBAD Astronomical Database." Strasbourg Astronomical Data Center. »
"VizieR Service." Strasbourg Astronomical Data Center. »
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »