Thermodynamic data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
- Alberty, R. A., M. G. Bawendi, and R. J. Silbey. Physical Chemistry. (4th ed.) John Wiley & Sons, 1994.
- Bellows, J. C., et al. ASME International Steam Tables for Industrial Use. (2nd ed.) American Society of Mechanical Engineers, U.S., 2009.
- Chang, R. Physical Chemistry for the Chemical and Biological Sciences. University Science Books, 2000.
eFunda, Inc. efunda. »
- Huang, K. Statistical Mechanics. Wiley, 1987.
The International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam. "Release on the IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use." IAPWS Releases, Guidelines and Other Documents. »
- Kreith, F. (Ed.). The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering. Springer, 2000.
- Lide, D. R. (Ed.). CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. (87th ed.) CRC Press, 2006.
- Lide, D. R. and H. V. Kehiaian. CRC Handbook of Thermophysical and Thermochemical Data. (1st ed.) CRC Press, 1994.
- Metiu, H. Physical Chemistry: Thermodynamics. Routledge, 2006.
- Noggle, J. H. Physical Chemistry. (3rd ed.) Prentice Hall, 1997.
- Owen, M. 2005 Ashrae Handbook: SI Edition [Parsons, R. (Ed.)]. Amer Society of Heating, 2005.
- Poling, B. E., J. M. Prausnitz, and R. C. Reid. The Properties of Gases and Liquids. (4th ed.) McGraw-Hill, 1987.
- Prausnitz, J. M., R. C. Reid, and T. K. Sherwood. The Properties of Liquids and Gases. (3rd ed.) McGraw-Hill, 1977.
- Reklaitis, G. V. Introduction to Material and Energy Balances. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 1983.
United States National Institute of Standards and Technology. NIST Standard Reference Database 23. »
United States Secretary of Commerce. "NIST Standard Reference Database Number 69." NIST Chemistry Webbook. »
- Wagner, W. and A. Pruss. "The IAPWS Formulation 1995 for the Thermodynamic Properties of Ordinary Water Substance for General and Scientific Use." Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data 31 (2002): 387-535.
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »