Wolfram Demonstrations Project Terms and Conditions of Use
Use of This Site
- You may not mirror this Site.
- You may not use this Site for any purpose that is unlawful or dangerous.
- You may not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site, or any network connected to this Site, or unduly interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of this Site.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Site.
- You may not access this Site or its underlying functionality in any way other than its intended interface in a standard web browser or by any automated or alternative interface.
- You may not present this Site with any alteration to its trade dress, trademarks, or design.
- If you use the embedding option to include a Demonstration on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the content or display, including but not limited to links back to this Site.
If you are a corporation or academic institution using this Site or any content therefrom in the enhancement of your own website, product, or services, you hereby give Wolfram Research license to use your name and logo in identifying you as a user/partner of the Demonstrations Project.
A summary of the licensing terms can be found at:
The full legal code can be found at:
In addition, the preview animations of each Demonstration, the pop-up snapshots, and the images available after clicking "Link to this Demonstration" are also licensed under the MIT License. The MIT License allows unrestricted use provided that the copyright notice is preserved. We encourage the use of the aforementioned items in educational resources around the web, for example on Wikipedia and university websites.
The full text of the MIT License can be found at:
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Wolfram Research does not offer any warranty whatsoever with regard to this Site, including, without limitation: that the operation of this Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; that this Site, including content obtained from this Site, and the server that makes it available is free of infection, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful components or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; or as to the suitability, quality, or operation of any content or services provided on or accessible from this Site in any way.
This Site and all content and services included in or accessible from this Site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind (express, implied, and statutory, including, but not limited to, the warranties of title and noninfringement and the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), all of which Wolfram Research expressly disclaims to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of this Site is at your sole risk.
In no event shall Wolfram Research, its directors, officers, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, special (including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages), incidental, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, authorized use, performance, or nonperformance of this Site, even if Wolfram Research was previously advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of whether such damages arise in contract, in tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise. Some states or other jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.