Mathematica defines a new direction in flexible report generation. While there are now a variety of tools that provide canned solutions for specific reporting needs, Mathematica represents a complete, scalable platform for a new level of dynamic reporting, integrated with the world's most powerful analytic capabilities.
With immediate access to all standard databases, as well as hundreds of data formats and web data sources, Mathematica's unique integrated architecture allows all forms of data to be combined and analyzed together, then allows the creation of arbitrarily sophisticated static and dynamic information displays. With state-of-the-art 2D, 3D, network and other graphics, and its unique automated computational aesthetics methodology, Mathematica makes it easy to produce compelling visualizations of all forms of data.
Mathematica's document-centered interface technology allows programmatic generation not only of complete typeset publication-quality structured documents, but also of fully interactive GUIs that provide a new level of clarity, exploration and real-time analysis. With support for the latest distributed computing environments, Mathematica also makes possible immediate robust web or enterprise deployment.
- Built-in access to the world's most powerful data analytics
Built-in creation of full typeset structured documents »
State-of-the-art 2D, 3D and network visualization »
- Advanced algorithms for automated graphics styling and presentation
- Immediate generation of animations and multimedia presentations
- Fully extensible symbolic graphics capabilities
Immediate connection of sliders and other interface elements »
High-level environment for arbitrary dynamic interface construction »
- Data-dependent on-the-fly programmatic creation of dynamic interfaces
- Seamless integration of all interactive content into scrollable documents
- Editing can be enabled for any content in generated documents
Cluster and graph analysis for customer etc. data »
String and text analysis with built-in linguistic databases »
Immediate access to curated geographic, economic, financial, etc. data »
Immediate import of data from websites, including HTML, PDF, etc. »
- Import and processing of image, multimedia, etc. data
Export to all standard image, multimedia and document formats »
- Full multiparadigm advanced programming language
Integrated development environment for large-scale projects »
Free player for client-side interactive documents »
- Wolfram Research uses Mathematica extensively in its own business operations
The Wolfram Demonstrations Project has 1000+ examples of complete Mathematica interactive interfaces, with source code »
is now available!
Over 400 new functions, including the new Wolfram Predictive Interface…