Chemical intermediate data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
- Bard, A. J., R. Parsons, and J. Jordan. Standard Potentials in Aqueous Solutions. Marcel Dekker, 1985.
- Bratsch, S. G. "Standard Electrode Potentials and Coefficients in Water at 298.15K." Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data 18 (1989): 1-21.
Generalić, E. "Solubility Product Constants." EniG. Periodic Table of the Elements. »
Michigan State University. Ionization Constants of Inorganic Monoprotic Acids. »
- Milazzo, G., S. Caroli, and V. K. Sharma. Tables of Standard Electrode Potentials. Wiley, Chichester, 1978.
- Perrin, D. D. Ionization Constants of Inorganic Acids and Bases in Aqueous Solution. (2nd ed.) Pergamon Press, 1982.
- Wagman, D. D., et al. "The NBS Tables of Chemical Thermodynamic Properties."Journal of Physical and Chemical Reference Data 2, suppl. 2 (1982).
- Zemaitis, J. F., et al. Handbook of Aqueous Electrolyte Thermodynamics, American Institute of Chemical Engineers. New York, 1986.
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »