Polyhedron data source information
Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
- Coxeter, H. S. M. Regular Polytopes. (3rd ed.) Dover, 1973.
- Coxeter, H. S. M., M. S. Longuet-Higgins, and J. C. P. Miller. "Uniform Polyhedra." Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Series A 246 (1954): 401-450.
- Cromwell, P. R. Polyhedra. Cambridge University Press, 1997.
- Cundy, H. M. and A. P. Rollett. Mathematical Models. (2nd ed.) Clarendon Press, 1961.
- Federico, P. J. "The Melancholy Octahedron." Mathematics Magazine 45 (1972): 30-36.
- Har'El, Z. "Uniform Solution for Uniform Polyhedra." Geometriae Dedicata 47 (1993): 57-110.
Hart, G. W. "Netlib Polyhedra DataBase." Virtual Polyhedra. »
- Johnson, N. W. "Convex Polyhedra with Regular Faces." Canadian Journal of Mathematics 18 (1966): 169-200.
Note: This list is intended as a guide to sources and further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result. Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual results can be directed here »