|More about Mathematica »
Mathematica 7 brings fully curated built-in access to genome and protein data. Mathematica 7 includes all standard human genes, all proteins in standard databases, as well as fast exact matching of sequences on the human genome. Fully integrated with Mathematica's string and sequence manipulation language, as well as visualization and analytic capabilities, Mathematica 7's new integrated genomic and protein data make possible a new level of streamlined biological computation.
- Immediate programmatic access to the entire DNA sequence of the human genome. »
- Continually updated integrated access to the latest standard human genome data.
- Data on all standard human genes.
- Immediate access to intron, exon, coding, etc. sequences.
- Gene metadata and ontology.
- Chromosome and banding information suitable for visualization.
- Fast exact-match searches for sequences in the human genome. »
- Extensive data on all standard human proteins. »
- Built-in 3D protein structure data and visualization.
- GenBank, FASTA, PDB and other formats for additional data. »