|More about Mathematica »
Real-Time 3D Graphics
Mathematica 6 for the first time brings full state-of-the-art, real-time 3D graphics directly into scrollable documents. Efficiently supporting graphics primitives such as spheres, cylinders and arbitrary polygonal meshes, as well as opacity and smooth shading, Mathematica 6 allows immediate real-time rotation and control, all integrated into Mathematica's standard graphics language, as well as new dynamic annotation features.
- Real-time 3D graphics can be included anywhere in expressions, tables, lists or other graphics. >>
- Immediate support for full 3D control using 2D and 3D mice and other human interface devices. »
- Support for general light sources, surface specularity, geometrically correct transparency, etc. »
- Seamless optimization with graphics hardware on all computer platforms.
- Immediate integration with all standard 3D import and export formats. »
- Automatic support for full-resolution printing.
See Also New In 6.0