Domain-Specific Language Interpretation
The Wolfram Language provides the ability to quickly and easily create and deploy powerful forms on the web that understand natural language input. Interpreters are provided for a large variety of domains. These can be used as part of forms or on their own to translate natural language into Wolfram Language expressions.
- Turn natural language into Wolfram Language expressions.
- Choose a domain or parse to any Wolfram Language expression.
- Support for natural language computations, such as "next Monday".
- Support for restrictions of input, such as requiring a date to lie within a particular interval.
- Integrated with Wolfram|Alpha.