New in Mathematica 9
Enterprise CDF Deployment
Mathematica 9 streamlines Computable Document Format (CDF) authoring. New preview modes emulate Wolfram CDF Player and Wolfram Player Pro directly in Mathematica—letting you verify your deployed content within your development environment. An updated CDF Web Deployment Wizard eases deployment to the web and allows deployment of CDFs with enhanced capabilities for enterprise applications.
- Preview a CDF file in Player or Player Pro mode to test its behavior.
- Updated CDF Web Deployment Wizard supports enterprise licensing: deploy CDFs that offer enhanced capabilities such as data import and export, working with databases, use of arbitrary input fields, and file saving.
- Automatically generate an alternative image file and quickly view CDF dimensions with the wizard.
- Export an HTML file that contains embedded CDF applications.
- Updated security model for Player and Player Pro.