Import and Export Formats
Mathematica 9 adds extensive support for new data formats in areas such as molecular biology, high dynamic range image processing, and chemical spectroscopy. In addition, Mathematica 9 offers enhanced performance and new features for existing data formats, enabling out-of-core processing of large datasets.
- Support for the handling of Exif tags in JPEG image format. »
- Import of high dynamic range OpenEXR image format. »
- Performance improvements of PNG converters. »
- Import of ICC color profile data. »
- Import of bioinformatics and microarray formats. »
- Enhanced import and export support of HDF5 file format. »
"A tremendous accelerator for developers"