Slide Show Templates
Mathematica 9 punches up presentations with new templates specifically designed for slide shows. New background images for title slides and subsequent slides coordinate with fonts and layouts to enhance presentations. A new template chooser provides a visual menu for selecting a template when creating a new slide show.
- Updated style templates for slide shows include coordinating background images.
- Different background images for the title slide and subsequent slides in a presentation.
- Visual template selector for slide shows when creating a new presentation.
- Optional fade transitions between slides.
- Slide shows with backgrounds can be deployed in the Computable Document Format.