|More about Mathematica »
Automated Computational Aesthetics
Mathematica 6 brings to fruition a major Wolfram Research initiative in the use of advanced algorithmic methods—combined with award-winning graphic design—to automate the process of immediately creating cognitively and aesthetically compelling material, for the first time allowing final-quality presentation to be achieved routinely throughout the working process.
- Immediate automatic creation of publication-quality visual material.
- Options for both high-level and detailed control of aesthetic criteria. »
- Full automation of graphics detailing, using algorithmic aesthetics methods.
- Multiple automatic methods for feature segmentation and highlighting. »
- Automatic aesthetics for meshing, lighting and labeling in 2D and 3D graphics.
- Automatic coloring, transparency and markers for multiple curves, regions and datasets.
- Robust automatic region-of-interest determination, and whitespace minimization.
- Automated aesthetics fully scalable for large datasets and complex graphics.
- Automatic context-sensitive sizing and proportioning of graphics.
- Extensive built-in artistic and scientific color schemes. »
- High-resolution printing fully supported for all output.
See Also New In 6.0