|More about Mathematica »
Exploratory Data Analysis
Building on Mathematica's powerful language and analysis capabilities, Mathematica 6 adds integrated exploratory data analysis, allowing the latest clustering, binning, smoothing and proximity methods to become a routine part of any computation.
- Cluster analysis for numerical, Boolean and string data, in arbitrary dimensions, and with arbitrary distance functions. »
- 20 built-in general distance and dissimilarity measures. »
- Efficient general nearest-neighbor proximity function in any number of dimensions. »
- General moving average and other smoothing functions. »
- Full integration with Mathematica data sources, data import and visualization.
See Also New In 6.0