|More about Mathematica »
- 2D and 3D histograms from single or multiple datasets. »
- Automatic optimization of bin sizes using state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Binning control based on bin counts, widths or explicit ranges.
- Support for scaling based on counts, probability or probability density.
- Support for arbitrary binning and scaling functions.
- Support for logarithmic bin heights and bin widths.
- Integrated support for all Mathematica 7 charting features.
- Arbitrary styling, labeling and legending of datasets, etc. »
- Tooltips and other annotations providing details and drilldown. »
- Support for histogram bars formed from pictorial elements in 2D and 3D. »
- Stacked and overlapped layouts for multiple datasets. »